Thursday, April 3, 2014

New to the Neighborhood

Hello, to anyone who has somehow found this baby blog. I'm Kaitlin, born and bred in Northern Wisconsin, and now a resident of Milwaukee. I've lived here for almost four years where i've completed a bachelor's degree (almost). It's been my intention of writing a blog for years now. I really do mean years. I've attempted time and time again, but nothing grabbed me and kept me going. Fears of criticism of my own writing, or blaming it on having no time due to working and going school. HOWEVER, this time i'm going to roll with it.
This blog will be a culmination of all the things i hold close to my heart. First, and foremost, is thrifting! I will try and showcase the things i find in thrift stores around my area, and show how to restyle different outfits. Secondly, this will just be an outlet for ideas i've wanted to try to make or create and haven't yet.




Lastly, you can see the link to "SHOP" above this post, that's my baby. Blue Eyes Vintage (B.E.V), is my up and coming vintage store on Etsy. Really excited for all that i have yet to post online. Lots of great high waisted denim, and floral garments for spring and summer! In addition to becoming a loyal reader, you'll be able to get a discount at B.E.V if you follow the blog and our instagrams!  Look forward to some great posts, and i look forward to hearing from you all!


 
Blue eyes © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat